Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday Morning...

Well, it's Sunday morning again. That usually means a day of rest for a lot of folks, so nothing heavy today! Let's start the day off with some good news, OK?

Gas prices around my neighborhood have dropped to $2.07 a gallon. That's a lot better than it has been and probably as good as it's going to get. That's a pretty good thing.

Yesterday, November 1st, was my mother's birthday and she made it through another one just fine. I'm not allowed to tell exactly how old she is, but let's just say that the year 1925 will always be celebrated in our family. That's a good thing.

All the programs I'm involved with are paying off and performing well. I'll never get rich with them, but if things continue to go well I'll make a nice little income for a while, and that's a good thing!

Now I'm not going to share any bad news today. Instead, I'm going to put on a cartoon or two and we can kick back and relax a bit. We can share a fresh pot of coffee together, and that is indeed a good thing, my friend!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't even get things forwarded to you and you send us all these cartoons, songs etc. No hard work for me either...we are having the girl's party today. Didn't get everything ready in time yesterday. Enjoyed the video from yesterday, too! Love ya.

HermitJim said...

Hey Sis...thanks for coming by this morning. I appreciate it a lot. When I come up for a visit, I'll show you how to do all the fun things like forwarding.

Glad you liked the videos and hope you have a great time at the twins b-day party!

See ya...

blondie said...

Morning Jim,

Happy Birthday to your Mom!
And give her a big birthday hug from Blondie, would ya?

ps, why is there no link for your new surf site in useful links? just wondering. Seems like a good one, you know?

Have a great relaxing Sunday!
Thanks for the coffee :)

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...thanks for coming by. I just never put the links up on the site...too lazy I guess. I'll go do that right now!

Thanks for the push, Big Momma Blondie!! That's why we pay you the big bucks so you can keep us on our toes!

You have a good day, Girl...