Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Once Again, So...!

I tell ya, I don't know just where the time goes!

Seems like the older I get, the faster time flies, know what I mean? Anyway, it's that time again. Time for the Sunday version of cartoons. Not the type that we see with all the politicians on the airways, but the kind that could be a little fun! So, like it or not...here we go!



Much more fun than sitting around listening to a bunch of rich, uncaring political types yelling out lies, don't you think? One more for good measure!



That's all for now, folks! Hope I've given you something a little more fun to think about today! At least the cartoons are honest in their own special way!

Coffee on the patio today. If you're really good, I'll share my cookies with ya!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two good ones that I haven't seen before :-)

To chilly for coffee outside yet, we had 31,1F here this morning and even if the sun shines it's still is a bit too cold here.

Have a great day!
Christer.

Phyllis (N/W Jersey) said...

Ha! All the politicians are jokes.
Your 'toons DO give us a break!
Cookies are good - save me some!

JO said...

Those are some really old ones today. Thank you for sharing.

I hope your patio is warmer than mine. Temp is 51 this morning.

johnnyb said...

The oldies, but goodies. I still stop by the Cartoon Network once in a while and watch Looney Tunes. At 66 y/o, I still enjoy them. Coffee inside here today. The cookies are tempting though.

HermitJim said...

Hey Phyllis...
I, for one, will be glad when all this political crap is over with!

Let's just hope that the much needed changes are made!

Thanks for dropping over this morning!


Hey JoJo...
Had to look through the oldies vault to find 'em! Hope you don't mind that they are old!

Thanks, sweetie, for coming by this morning!


Hey John...
I don't know what it is about getting older that makes the stuff from our childhood seem better today than it was back then!

I sure do appreciate you coming by today!

Anonymous said...

I am 64 the past 4 years have zoomed by but no relief here for gasoline at almost $5.00 a gallon in this part of the pacific northwest and food is skyrocketing! I bet if Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan has to actually work for a living they would not think it humorous..Many unemployed here so I really enjoy your sunday cartoons and funnies, love your blog miss Ben Woods a lot, what a wonderful person he was..live near his daughters place up in Hood River oregon..my oh my snow in the high country soon, cool as can be now, weather fellow talking about rain, it has been one of the driest summers and fall,autumn ever, now snow predicted, ice and just plain dadblasted horrible weather it always gets horrible after a hotter than you know what summer, we get so little sunshine, i think mother nature punishes us for the blue skies and sunshine! Take care, you are young, time flies when you are having a great time in life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!