Sunday, March 10, 2013

Classical "Toons For Sunday...!

Time for the Hermit to add a little class to the Sunday program. What's more classy than some Classical music...cartoon style?

I have always liked a little classical music, and to see it adapted to the 'toons is kinda fun! But then again, you can adapt nearly anything to the 'toons and make it a bit more enjoyable, I think!



Want some more? I can do that!



Let's take a step back and chance the pace just a tad. After all, I did say we were adding some class to the program today!



I know the last one isn't classical in the terms we normally think of it, but I like it. It's relaxing to listen to, and I think it's a part of a good start to a Sunday! Don't you?

How about a refill on the coffee? Better have it in the kitchen this morning, as the rain is supposed to come back!

4 comments:

Phyllis (N/W Jersey) said...

Good selection today, Mr. Hermit! Tucked away in the county here we have a private zoo. Every night we can hear the wolves howling. It is the most beautiful, haunting sound you can imagine! On crisp cold winter nights, their calls carry quite far. Even the coyotes join in!

Momlady said...

It's amazing how much classical music we, as children, heard with cartoons.

JO said...

The last one is great I love listening to their words and the music. Thank you nice change.
I'll have a refill it you. It should be a nicer day here today but still chilly.

HermitJim said...

Hey Phyllis...
I do love the sound of the coyotes and the wolves.

It sort of touches the old side of our memories!

thanks for coming by today!


Hey Momlady...
Much of what we heard back then stayed in our memories, I think!

I enjoy it still today!

Thanks for the visit this morning!


Hey Jo...
The music is beautifully haunting, isn't it?

Thanks, sweetie, for dropping by today!