Sunday, July 13, 2014

Stupid Sunday 'Toons...!

I'm back with more of the Sunday version of Saturday cartoons!

Back when I was a kid, the cartoons came on (along with the Saturday serials) on Saturday mornings. The biggest sponsor, of course, was children's cereal...imagine that!




>br/> And of course...gotta have a commercial break!



Last one for today. Another oldie!



Bring back any memories for ya? I can remember all the old jingles, I think. In fact, they had a way of getting stuck in your head, ya know?

Coffee out on the patio if the rain will hold off long enough.

3 comments:

Chickenmom said...

Good ones again, Mr. Hermit - and for once I didn't mind the commercial at all!

JO said...

These were fun. Toons aren't stupid they are our past. I wish kids today had these instead of all the crap they see now.

Pass the pot please. No rain here for a few days now but plenty of threatening cloud

HermitJim said...

Hey Phyllis...
At least the commercial wasn't as bad as some now days, right?

Thanks for coming over today!



Hey Jo...
It's raining lightly as I type! I don't mind a bit, though.

Thanks, sweetie, for coming over today!