Friday, December 23, 2016

Sorry...I forgot !

So go ahead and just shoot me! I totally forgot to post anything for this morning !

Ya know, this has been more and more like a normal occurrence as of late. I tend to forget important stuff or get distracted and next thing you know...well, you get the idea. Part of the problem is that I live alone and don't have anyone to remind me when I do forget the important stuff, like posting.

Living alone is a choice for me. It has it's good points and sometimes it has some bad. Since all my cats are outdoors now, I don't have them to converse with. Anyway, that's the reason (excuse) that I didn't post anything for today. Normally, I post ahead of time and schedule the publishing for the next day, but this time I forgot !

BTW...Momlady sent me a care package and I was very happy to get it ! Thanks so much to Momlady and daughter K for all the goodies! This is the kind of stuff that goes good with coffee, so I'll share a bit!

Coffee out on the patio this morning. Feels like Spring outside!

5 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

Aren't you afraid we'll dock your pay? ;-)

HermitJim said...

Hey Gorges...
Oh No...I hadn't thought about that ! Guess I'll have to do better, huh ?
Thanks for stopping by today !

Dizzy-Dick said...

My day isn't complete without reading your blog posting.

Sixbears said...

I've been out of touch for days my own self.

Momlady said...

So glad you received the care package and are enjoying it. Don't eat it all in one day! Have a peaceful holiday.