Sunday, October 26, 2014

Gotta Love The Sunday 'Toons...!

Every Sunday I think of doing something different, but then think better of it. What would we do without the 'toons?

>

I wonder just what it is that makes us enjoy the cartoons so much? Going back to our childhood, I reckon!
We haven't seen any Speedy Gonzales in a while now, so here's a little taste!



Ya know...some of these are almost funny! Guess you just have to be in the right mood!



One more? Sure...why not!



OK, that should do it for this morning. Guess we have to start doing grown-up stuff now. BUMMER!

Coffee out on the patio this morning. Then we can act like grown-ups!

4 comments:

Chickenmom said...

Thanks for a good start to this Sunday morning, Mr. Hermit! Let me borrow your stove - I have a lot of fresh eggs to share

Mamahen said...

Nice to put off the "real" world for awhile...can I have mine scrambled CM... I'll make some biscuits to go along :))

HermitJim said...

Hey Phyllis...
Fresh eggs are always appreciated!

Thanks for coming over today!



Hey Mamahen...
You ladies know the way to a man's heart! Biscuits and fresh eggs...YUM!

Thanks for dropping by today!

JO said...

After yesterday this was such a pleasure to sit with my coffee and watch toon's.