Sunday, October 12, 2014

Soggy Sunday Cartoons...!

Once again the Hermit is here to offer up a ration of silliness and grins. We all could use some once in a while, right?

Today's offering may be one you haven't seen for a while. Then again...maybe you have! Anyway, here we go.



This is another case of the music being one of the most outstanding features of the 'toon.



I reckon we all have days like that, right?



Well, I reckon that's enough for this morning. I can onlt take so much pink in my day, ya know?

Coffee out on the patio today, OK with you?

4 comments:

Chickenmom said...

Enjoyed them Mr. Hermit! Haven't seen the Pink Panther in a while.
It's 35 here - no frost yet. I'll bring fresh oatmeal cookies!

HermitJim said...

Hey Phyllis...
I didn't figure many of us have seen him for a while! Glad you liked it.

Thanks for stopping by!

JO said...

Pink panther was more I think my kids days? Just don't see him much.

Coffee out on the patio is always a treat when the weather is this nice.

Mamahen said...

Haven't seen these for awhile as you said...he wasn't a
favorite of mine...just couldn't trust a toonthst didn't talk lol.....got here late....hope there is one of those cookies CM brought left....:))