THE GLOBAL RECESSION
The recession has really hit everybody really hard.
· My neighbour got a pre-declined credit card in the mail from Capital ONE.
· Wives are having sex with their husbands now because they can't afford the batteries.
· CEO's are now playing miniature golf.
· Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen.
· A stripper was killed when her audience showered her with rolls of pennies while she danced.
· I saw a Mormon today who had only one wife.
· If the bank returns your cheque marked "Insufficient Funds," you need to call them and ask if they meant you or them.
· McDonald's is selling the 1/4 ouncer.
· Angelina Jolie adopted a child from America.
· Parents in New York and San Francisco have fired their nannies and are learning their children's names.
· My cousin had an exorcism but couldn't afford to pay for it, and they re-possessed her!
· A truckload of Americans was caught sneaking into Mexico.
· A picture is now only worth 200 words.
· When Bill and Hillary travel together, they now have to share a room.
· The Treasure Island casino in Las Vegas is now managed by Somali pirates.
Just thought I'd put this out there in case you needed a smile this morning. I hope this helps in that regard.
Better have our coffee in the kitchen today. Rain is hanging around.