Sunday, October 25, 2015

Silly Symphony Sunday...!

Over the years, Disney has come up with some great cartoons (often just called shorts), so I figured we would look at some today.



Some of these have been around for a long time as you can see.



Not exactly what you would expect from Disney, right?



Sometimes we forget many of the earliest cartoons were all black and white.



One more should fill the bill for today!



Reckon that's all for today. Still raining here right now, but you have a nice day today.

Coffee in the kitchen this morning.

5 comments:

Chickenmom said...

Thoroughly enjoyed them, Mr. Hermit - love the old 'toons!

JO said...

Some oldies there.

We have had a few nice days here windows open slight breeze. Liking my new Straight Talk internet comes right on. Have a wonderful day

Dizzy-Dick said...

Always like cartoons, but I have been worried about you with all the flooding in Houston. Are you OK and did any of your cats get wet??

HermitJim said...

Hey Phyllis...
Sometimes the old ones are the best!
Thanks for stopping by today!


Hey Jo...
I'm glad the new wi-fi is working out for ya!
Thanks for dropping by today!


Hey Dizzy...
Luckily in my area, all the rain has been slow and steady. No flooding as of yet.
Now some areas of town are a lot worse off than I am, but that's because some neighborhoods got as much as 4 to 6 inches of rain so far.
Thanks for asking and for coming over today!

Hermit's Baby Sis said...

Not like Disney, for sure, Bubba. Like the first time I saw the Disney movie Dragonslayer - I almost walked out!