Friday, April 22, 2016

Musical Trip Down Memory Lane...!

Sometimes I just get the urge to hear some old fashioned memory music. You know, the kind that brings back some long forgotten memories?

I can't think of many singers that can do this better than the Statler Brothers, can you?



Another favorite of mine...



I really love this group!



And I gotta play this one!



I hope you enjoyed this memory lane trip as much as I did. I could listen for hours!

Coffee inside again today. Rain...? Who knows!

6 comments:

Chickenmom said...

Ahhhh, Randolph Scott - good times! Good movies!

linda m said...

Great songs. Thanks for the memories. Have a great weekend.

Momlady said...

Memory Lane is sometimes the best road to take. thanks.

JO said...

They did some great songs, I sure was young back then, I guess we all were.

Hope you don't get to much more rain

HermitJim said...

Hey Phyllis...
Long time ago, but still fun to visit!
Thanks for stopping by this morning!


Hey Linda...
I could go on playing them all night long!
Thanks for coming by today!


Hey Momlady...
I remember most of the fondly, that's for sure.
Thanks for the visit today!

Dizzy-Dick said...

Always liked to listen to them sing, and still do. Such great harmony and great songs.