Here is a case from Listverse that proves that all kisses are certainly not created equal.
Photo credit: The Independent
In October 2012, 20-year-old Myriam Ducre-Lemay attended a party in Montreal with her new boyfriend before heading back to his place for the night. The two shared a kiss as they were getting into bed, only for Myriam to suddenly experience a lot of trouble breathing. It turned out that Myriam’s new boyfriend had eaten a peanut butter sandwich before brushing his teeth. He was unaware that she had a severe peanut allergy.
With only a broken inhaler and no EpiPen with her, Myriam was immediately taken to the hospital by ambulance. Though the ambulance arrived only eight minutes after being called, Myriam died as a result of oxygen deprivation to the brain. Myriam’s mother has used her tragic death as an opportunity to call for those with allergies to wear a Medic Alert bracelet and carry an EpiPen at all times.
It only makes sense to me that anyone having an allergy that could threaten their life would wear a medical alert bracelet, or at the very least tell their partner about such a condition...just in case. Communication could save your life sometimes.
Coffee inside at least one more day...OK?