Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year...!!!

Just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a very SAFE and HAPPY NEW YEAR...with the emphasis on safety, ok?

This past year has been a bit of a wild ride for me, what with getting accustomed to not working for other people after all these years, learning to live the glamorous life-style of the retired, and trying to somehow convince myself that the Older gentleman I see in the mirror is actually me!

Not really sure where the first 60+ years of my life went, but they went at a dead run, where ever it was! I thought about slowing down a bit...but ya know, I'm having too much fun!

So " Damn the torpedoes...full speed ahead!". Let's all get together and go make some money this year, whadda ya say? Someone be sure to bring the coffee...

No comments: