Saturday, August 16, 2008

Lessons For A Saturday...

Let's talk about something we have discussed before...Manifesting. Manifesting in the most productive way in order to achieve your goals. To help you in this endeavor, I am including in this post part of an e-mail I received from Dr. Eric Amidi, who teaches a very positive and advanced way to manifest going beyond even the book "The Secret". He makes a lot of sense and is easy to understand.

What's the best way to phrase your desire? The desire you would like to manifest in your life?

For example, if you would like to manifest wealth in your life how would you phrase it to reach your SUBCONSCIOUS MIND and impress your lower self as strongly as possible?

I know, perhaps you know by now that the BASIC approach is to ask your desire as if it's already given...

BUT...

As you are getting more advanced in MASTERING manifestations, I am going to share with you something that is more ADVANCED than this basic approach...

Yes, based on the basic approach, for example, for wealth, you'd say "I am wealthy" as opposed to "I want wealth" or "I will be wealthy" because your subconscious mind takes every affirmation at face value and brings it to you.

So if you say "I want wealth" your subconscious mind will make sure you will always "want" wealth as opposed to having it!

Also, the subconscious mind is timeless so it takes everything as if it's already in existence...

BUT that's the basic approach!

How about something more ADVANCED and more POWERFUL? Something that bypasses the logical mind and reaches the subconscious mind with EASE...Something that logical mind cannot argue with and reject....

You know, sometimes, for some people the affirmation "I am wealthy" is unbelievable so, their logical mind rejects the idea and the affirmation doesn't make it to the subconscious mind to manifest...

So what kind of affirmation, the logical mind cannot reject?

Here's the answer...

An even more POWERFUL and more ADVANCED AFFIRMATION such as this: "I Am becoming Wealthier and Wealthier Everyday in Every Way"

The feeling that this affirmation creates is extremely powerful to the subconscious mind. This affirmation creates a sustainable and ONGOING DRIVE for wealth in your subconscious mind.

This affirmation can create an AVALANCHE... a snowball effect...

You can apply this way of phrasing your affirmations to relationships, health, personal goals, or helping others...

Can we make that affirmation even more powerful? You bet...


Folks, the study of Manifesting is very powerful stuff and I can tell you from my own experience that it does work. The main thing to watch for is to make sure you have a good teacher. Dr. Amidi, in my opinion, is just such a teacher.

Now...let's go get some fresh coffee. After all, it is Saturday!

8 comments:

blondie said...

Morning Jim,
Thanks for the Lesson and Thanks for the Coffee :)
You know I appreciate you!
Sorry I can't stay but I'm a bit busy this morning.
Later,
blondie :))

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...thanks for stopping by. I appreciate it a lot.

See ya later...

Anonymous said...

I can certainly use a fresh cuppa while I go concentrate on manifesting!
Big Sis

HermitJim said...

Hey B...well, you know me! The coffee pot is always on. Thanks for stopping by.

Only 2 weeks until the King get together...can you believe that?

Rainy here today...makes for some good nap weather!

I really appreciate you dropping by, Sis.

Manu said...

Hi Jim...

took a break from painting the house for the launch of Deep Cycler and catching up on some things on the net...like posting in your blog ;o)
Very true what you wrote today - the logical mind is no fool, been there, done that...;o) and ended up learning the same afirmation as you mention in todays blog. Just lacking to take the time and say it to myself. Thanks for the reminder.

Have a great day,
Manu.

HermitJim said...

Hey Manu...thanks for dropping by. If we could always remember to use this, it would improve our lives a lot, I think.

Thanks again for the comments.

See ya later...

Anonymous said...

Hi Hermitjim - another hot day here in Alberta- 30 C - when normal is 22 . So know the a/c's and waterng holes would be busy today. Wish I package it up for the -40 C winter days we will eventually have.
Manifest - thanks for the advanced information about it - I will practise it - for sure !!
Had a good afternoon with my friend and her friends also came over and we did some goal setting.
Was lots of fun and we got excited.
Have a good Sat. night.

HermitJim said...

Hey Myrna...glad you stopped by. Visiting with friends is always nice and voicing our goals with friends can be a good way to positively re-enforce those goals and to garner some support for them.

Enjoy your weekend...