Just think of it as an early Christmas gift for yourself!
The really nice thing about this particular one, is that it is cheaper than the hard copy in the stores! Same book, lower price! What a deal...!
I don't get anything for telling you about this...but I figured that some folks might like to have it! One thing about it, the price is right!
Digital, Downloadable, Printable!
Get the complete contents of The 2010 Old Farmer's Almanac online!
Our new 2010 Digital Edition is an exact replica of the printed Premium Edition, and includes the Almanac’s timeless blend of facts and fun with the most accurate astronomical data under the Sun, plus 32 extra pages of reference material!
The Digital Edition also features . . .
- The general weather forecast from November 2009 through October 2010
- Seasonal weather maps (in full color!)
- Detailed forecasts for 16 U.S. weather regions
- All-new stories guaranteed to entertain, enthuse, and educate
- The Digital Edition is formatted identically to the print version of the Almanac. You’re just accessing it from the Internet. At home? At work? You can read the Almanac any time, anywhere, 24 hours a day.
- You can also download the entire digital Almanac (as a PDF) to your own computer if you wish to save it for years to come.
- Reading our digital edition is fun, easy, and offers many useful, interactive features:
- Print any of the content
- Enlarge the page size for easy reading
- E-mail favorite pages to friends
- Search for content with ease by just entering key words
- Flip through pages with the click of a mouse, or jump to a particular page
- Click on hyperlinks to visit relevant Almanac.com pages and interesting outside web sites.
Anyway, I just thought I would pass this on to ya...being the nice person that I am!
Now, my friends, let's get some coffee and sit around the kitchen table...we can smell the bread as it bakes, OK?