Sunday, February 7, 2016

Thanks For All The Kindness...!

To everyone that took the time to send good thoughts and prayers...a big thank you! You don't know how much it means

Tuesday I should be back on track with a normal post. The funeral was Saturday and I figure it's time to move on, ya know? I miss the posting and talking to you guys.

So there ya go. A posting plan in place and the time to finish it. Again, thanks for all the support and good thoughts. It is more appreciated than you could ever know! I mean it!

Coffee out on the patio this morning!

3 comments:

JO said...

I will never forget your kindness to me during my time when my dad was passing and that you were there for me at the time of his passing. It is now a time of change for you. If ever you need to talk I will always be here for you. May Mom R.I.P

HermitJim said...

Hey Jo...
That is when we became good friends and buds! I remember it well.
Thanks for being here and for coming by today!

Dizzy-Dick said...

I am glad you have decided to resume your posting and the rest of your life. There will always be a huge void, I know.