Saturday, August 9, 2008

Saturday Morning At The Hermit's...



The roomies decided they would just hang out on the patio this morning instead of staying in and watching cartoons. That's fine by me cause it means that I don't have to share my toast and peanut butter. They won't drink coffee, no matter how many times I offer. Just no accounting for taste. They would rather have cold water, which isn't such a bad idea as hot as the weather has been. As you can see, they have taken over what used to be my chair at the patio table and turned it into their own.

Before we get down to the fun part of today's post I would like everyone to consider taking a look at DRW if you haven't done so yet. This program, along with it's two sister sites ETXads and E-TradeExchange, are really worth investigating because they have the potential to be a solid vessel to earn some extra money, while offering a great way to advertise with each ad pack containing a text ad, banner ad, and visitor link. The payouts are great at 150% and 200% of the ad pack purchases. Just thought I should mention these programs to you as I would hate to see you miss out because I didn't say anything.

Now let's make some peanut butter toast, brew some fresh coffee and watch a Road Runner cartoon. Next to Tom and Jerry...the Road Runner is my favorite! Enjoy, my friends !

4 comments:

blondie said...

Ohhhhhhh Look how big the roomies are already! And cute as heck too!
You must be a proud Daddy :)

Mine are buggin me a lot today. Like they haven't seen me in a week. Hard to work and pet cats at the same time, you know?

Thanks for the toast and coffee! How did you know what I like?
Umm umm ummmm!

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...I know what you mean about the petting cats and trying to work. I get that a lot. Wouldn't be so bad but they like to get on the keyboard and that's a problem.

Something just told me that you were a PB toast kind of gal...

Again, Great minds huh?

js said...

Hi Jim. I hate the roadrunner cartoons. My favorite has always been Bugs Bunny.

js

HermitJim said...

Hey John...always figured you for Tom and Jerry...not Bugs Bunny!

Guess thats why there are so many different ones, huh?

Thanks for dropping by

Jim