Sunday, August 25, 2013

Lazy Sunday...!

Actually, Sunday isn't really lazy. It's just me. My get-up-and-go has got-up-and-went, if you know what I mean!

Maybe if I have some more coffee while watching the 'toons, I'll feel more energetic!



That helped a little bit, so let's have another!



Guess you noticed that the voice was a different language on the last one! Who cares? I never hear a voice anyway!



Guess we can strop wondering how long these two have been at it, right? Guess that's enough fun for today. I better go find something important to do...like take a nap!

Coffee in the kitchen this morning. Way too warm outside already!

5 comments:

Chickenmom said...

Too cute to see them as babies! Cool here at 47 degrees. Let me borrow your stove - I'll make french toast for all!

JO said...

My neighbors must think I'm nuts sitting here laughing. Thanks.

Got to finish coffee and get started prep for todays dinner.
Hope you enjoy your nap

Mamahen said...

Cute toons....havent been able to get out much. Coffee n french toast and good conversation sounds wonderful!

HermitJim said...

Hey Phyllis...
They are something to watch! That french toast sure sounds good!

Thanks for coming over!



Hey Jo...
Guess it makes them wonder what you're up to!

Thanks, sweetie, for dropping by this morning!



Hey Mamahen...
I hate being cooped up inside. Weather does do that sometimes!

Thanks for the visit today!

Unknown said...

Is is Road Runner Show?