Sunday, April 6, 2014

"How To" Toons For Sunday...!

I figured we would have some 'toons on how-to-do-it today. Never hurts to have some extra know how, does it?

Of course, I'll present these tips in cartoons to make them easier to understand...not to mention more enjoyable!



Now, isn't this fun? NO? Well, maybe it'll get better!



This one is specially for folks like ol' Billy Bob that likes to swat them golf balls!



I reckon we can squeeze one more into the mix, just to round thing off!



Well. now that you know all the how to things...I reckon it's time for a nap! Heck, that last one alone made me sleepy!

Coffee in the kitchen, 'cause it's supposed to rain!

3 comments:

Chickenmom said...

Good ones again, Mr. Hermit - the first one makes me want to get out the old rod 'n reel!

JO said...

I sure learned what not to do when fishing. I'm bad enough at it without taking any lessons from him.

I'll take some coffee with you in the kitchen.

HermitJim said...

Hey Phyllis...
I certainly know what you mean about that!

Thanks for coming by today!



Hey Jo...
All it takes is practice, practice, practice! That's why folks go so often!

Thanks for coming over!