Sunday, September 28, 2014

PC Is Back Up, So That Means 'Toons...!

Sorry about the lack of post from yesterday, but you know how it goes when the PC goes down.

I could have posted from my tablet, but that would have meant 1 finger typing. I'm slow enough using two! Anyway, I appreciate you all not giving me a bad time about missing the day. So let's get the show on the road!



Now for a little change of pace...



Looks like politics always shows up, know what I mean?



Ya know, I think there must have been a real shortage of women folk around, because Olive just don't seem all that pretty to me. But...to each his own!



Just think, there was a time when all the cartoons were in black and white! Boy, have we ever been spoiled over the years! Well, I need to go and finish up fixing my PC. Sooner or later I'm gonna be forced to get a new one!

Coffee out on the patio this morning. It's nice and cool!

2 comments:

Chickenmom said...

Glad you got your 'puter fixed! Enjoyed the selection today, Mr. Hermit-I remember the early B&W ones on TV with a clown that lived in an ink bottle. Can't think of the name of it though.

Mamahen said...

Thank you for the toons....Popeye was always a favorite of mine :))