Sunday, December 7, 2014

Cartoons? You Betcha...!

One more Sunday already, and another day closer to Christmas.

Actually, we have the family gathering on the 20th this year. Seems to me that we change it every year but what do I know? Back in the stone age, when I was a youngster, we actually celebrated Christmas on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day! Imagine that! Now we do it when folks can find the time, I guess.



Hard to believe these things are still around after all this time, right?



I wonder how they chose which animals to make into cartoons?



Three should be enough for today, don't you think? Enjoy the rest of the day!

Coffee in the kitchen this morning. Looks like rain coming back!

2 comments:

Chickenmom said...

Good ones, Mr Hermit! Love the old ones the best! Doesn't really matter the day the family celebrates, It's everyone getting together that counts!

Mamahen said...

Glad these oldies but goodies are still around.Never really thought about how the critters were chosen hmmmm. I remember the days of everyone gathering at mom n dads on Christmas eve, then viviting the Grandparents on Christmas Day....awwww the good ole days :))