Saturday, February 7, 2015

Helpful Hints For Saturday...!

I had someone send me these helpful hints and some of them are so good I wanted to share.

AMAZING, SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES: and good for a laugh, too

1. AVOID CUTTING YOURSELF WHEN SLICING VEGETABLES BY GETTING SOMEONE ELSE TO HOLD THE VEGETABLES WHILE YOU CHOP.

2. AVOID ARGUMENTS WITH THE FEMALES ABOUT LIFTING THE TOILET SEAT BY USING THE SINK.

3. FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SUFFERERS ~ SIMPLY CUT YOURSELF AND BLEED FOR A FEW MINUTES, THUS REDUCING THE PRESSURE ON YOUR VEINS. REMEMBER TO SET A TIMER.

4. A MOUSE TRAP PLACED ON TOP OF YOUR ALARM CLOCK WILL PREVENT YOU FROM ROLLING OVER AND GOING BACK TO SLEEP AFTER YOU HIT THE SNOOZE BUTTON.

5. IF YOU HAVE A BAD COUGH, TAKE A LARGE DOSE OF LAXATIVES; THEN YOU'LL BE AFRAID TO COUGH.

6. YOU NEED ONLY TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

7. IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN THEY'RE PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS


Did any of these sound useful? I certainly hope so!

Coffee out on the patio this morning. I need some sunshine!

7 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

Lots of good ideas there!

JO said...

Silly stuff to bring laughter and a smile
this morning.

Patio time with nice sun shine I'm there

HermitJim said...

Hey Gorges...
Glad you enjoyed them!

Thanks for stopping by today!



Hey Jo...
If it makes you smile, it's all good!

Thanks, sweetie, for dropping in this morning!

Anonymous said...

Really good ideas :-) :-) :-)

Thanks for the laughs :-)

have a great day!
Christer.

Mamahen said...

Great tips :))

Dizzy-Dick said...

Great ideas, I guess I will use them, for sure. BTW, after my wife cut her finger with a kitchen knife I put a sign up in the kitchen that read: "Keep fingers from under knife blade when cutting".

HermitJim said...

Hey Christer...
Causing some grins is my favorite past-time.

Thanks for coming over today!



Hey Dizzy...
I'll bet she appreciated that!

Thanks, my friend, for coming by today!