Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mothers Day Cartoon Sunday...!

I hope you don't mind having some 'toons for Mother's Day.

This may just be the last edition of cartoons on Sunday. I haven't totally decided as of yet. I might go in a new direction, ya know? We'll have to see. However, it's 'toons as usual!



Must have been a very ugly gal, or a very pretty one!



Now you know why I don't go anywhere on the weekends!



I know...I kinow! Kinda silly, aren't they?



That reminds me...I have to go fix Mom some fancy lunch for her special day. I do hope you are treating your Moms special this Mothers Day. They are super special folks, after all!!!

Coffee in the kitchen this morning. Happy Mothers Day, all you Moms out there!

4 comments:

Chickenmom said...

Good ones, Mr. Hermit! I'm sure going to miss the cartoons. :o(
Tell your Mom we all wish her a Happy Mother's Day!

Mamahen said...

Since you're the one doing all the work and all we do is enjoy them , it's up to you but sad to think it"s the last of the toons....Hope your Mom has an extra specisl day and Happy Mothers Day to her and all the Mothers who gather at the Hermits :))

HermitJim said...

Hey Phyllis...
Don't know for sure if I'll end the 'toons. Have to wait and see, I reckon!

Thanks for stopping by today!



Hey Mamahen...
I'm happy that some folks enjoy them. Adds a little sunshine to the day, I think.

I appreciate the visit this morning!

JO said...

Love the old toons but sometimes change is good too.
Wishing your mom the best day and I know you all will give it to her.

Happy Mothers Day to all the ladies here at the Hermits patio.