Sunday, January 8, 2017

Sunday Art Class...!

Instead of showing you more cartoons, today I wanted to introduce you to something I've just recently discovered. Beautiful pieces of art done with spray paint ! That's right...sprat paint right out of the can!

Now you may have already seen some folks doing this, but it was new to me and I was totally blown away by it. Very creative and talented people had to come up with this, and the end results are just too good not to share.



Pretty good, huh? Over on YouTube there are many artist, especially street artists, doing paintings in this fashion. Man, I may have to try it myself someday!

Coffee in the kitchen this morning. It's way too cold to go outside!

3 comments:

Chickenmom said...

Very cool, Mr. Hermit! Never saw anything like that before - you have to post YOUR paintings soon!

HermitJim said...

Hey Phyllis..
Very unusual, to say the least.
Thanks for stopping by this morning!

Dizzy-Dick said...

Wow!! Very nice, and with no brushes. I think I will stick to my brushes for my paintings. Can't teach this old dog new tricks (grin).