Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday Silence...

Taking a little break today for a bit...but I'll come back later with some updates. I just feel the need this morning to take a little down time. I let myself get thrown out of balance yesterday by entertaining a lot of negative thoughts brought on my my lack of control. I thought that I had reached a point that I could control them better, but I was wrong. Because of that, I am paying the price today with some physical discomfort that I thought was gone.

Anyway, I'm off to do some reflecting and to channel some good vibes back into my self...meditation if you will. But before I run off, I have the need to leave this song here for your listening pleasure. I want you to listen to the words and read the lyrics. Strong stuff....and a nice tune as well!

See ya in a bit...with a fresh pot of coffee!


2 comments:

blondie said...

Sounds of Silence eh?

Without even opening the youtube, but seeing Simon and Garfunkle and the words on the screen, yes ... I know the song well. One of my favorites.

Well you relax Jim. I plan to do the same today although I haven't posted that yet. The thought is definitely there :)

Hope you're OK.
Sure is out of character to see you anything but happy, clever and silly :D
You'll be back soon.
I'm sure of it!!!

Take care and enjoy your quiet time,
blondie

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...thanks for dropping by! Yeah, I just need to recharge my battery a little before setting out into the WWW (wonderful-world of-whackyness). Seeing ya here is just enough to get me jump-started ! Plus a cup or two more of coffee won't hurt!
se ya
Jim