Thursday, April 22, 2010

Would These Make You Nervous...?


Sometimes, no matter how badly you have to go...the choice of places to perform the necessaries just make you nervous!

I know that it may be a strange place, or a crowded place, or some other reason that makes going a real problem. But, as we all know...when ya gotta, ya gotta!

Now here is a small collection of places that would make me extremely nervous about taking care of business, if you know what I mean!

I don't know about you, but I don't care for crowds, especially when carrying out a personal bit of "have to"!



Now, if you think that going in a public place is pretty bad...how about trying to ignore the fact that you have an audience looking on...and they are apparently just looking for a reason to laugh at you! Talk about feeling the pressure!



Now this next one would be the ultimate test of just how much you needed to go! On the outside, it's covered with mirrors...only they're "one-way glass"! Here is the appearance from the outside! Pretty normal, right?



Now try this view from the inside! Talk about feeling you are making a spectacle of yourself...! I'm pretty sure that this would make it almost impossible for me to do anything of a personal nature! But that's just me...ya know?



I think that if I had a choice...I'd still choose the standard indoor closed room with a good door that you couldn't see through...or even the old fashioned outhouse with four walls and a moon on t6he door over any of these!

Now, my friends, let's get some fresh coffee and sit in the kitchen. We can talk about your favorite choice for your private moments!

11 comments:

The cottage by the Cranelake said...

Not happy about any of them to be honest :-) :-) :-) But I think I might be able to use the bottom one since I know no one can see me, but anyway :-) :-)
Have a great day now!
Christer.

Rae said...

That last one is just plain creepy. I can't imagine anyone wanting to use it. I can't help but wonder who in the world designed these idiotic things.

Phelan said...

If I could pee standing up I would flaunt it.

:D

Momlady said...

Ya know there are still places where peeing against a wall is still accepted. Like you said, when ya gotta, ya gotta.

jjmurphy said...

What is it with Europeans and bathrooms?!?! No way I could use any of those. My "disposal systems" would stay firmly plugged, maybe for days after seeing the options. :)

JoJo said...

Good Morning My Special One, LOL I can't understand these disposal things, but at least the last one has a place to wash your hands. And no one can see in, but its still creepy.
Coffee in the kitchen sounds nice and cozy since the temps have dropped again, just had my furnace shot down and had to put another blanket back on the bed last night. it is 46 degrees

HermitJim said...

Hey christer...
It would make me nervous, for sure! Even knowing that no one can see in doesn't seem to help

Hey Thanks for coming by this morning!


Hey Rae...
I think the designer must be someone with either a twisted mind...or else has WAYYY to much time on his hands!

Thank you for coming by today!


Hey Phelan...
You know, they do make a special device for that now! I don't recall the name, but I have seen it before and it seems pretty handy!

Thanks for dropping in today!


Hey Momlady...
That is a pretty tame thing, compared to using one of the above!

I guess being a country boy, I've learned to take advantage of what's available, but ya gotta draw the line somewhere!

Thanks for your time and visit today, my friend!


Hey Jimurphy...
I'm with ya on tht one. Just don't think I could bring myself to do it, but it would be interesting to try!

I appreciate you coming by today!


Hey JoJo...
Can't believe the temps have dropped down again! In the 80's all the rest of the week here!

Maybe you should come a little further south!

Thanks, sweetie, for taking the time to come by!

Mechanic in Illinois said...

I'm ok as long as there's a big tree around,yes me and the dog. I'm also not too worried as long as the the bystanders don't laugh. Thanks for another great lesson.

HermitJim said...

Hey Mechanic...
I hear ya on the tree, my friend. That's one thing nice about the country, I reckon!

Here in the city, they would arrest you for indecent exposure...or someting!

Hey, thanks so much for coming by today!

Anonymous said...

Hell HJ, any of them would scare if there was a polar bear using it.

AV

Dana said...

I think it is because of a bit of an issue they have with how some people leave the public stalls. I heard of one in (France?) that gave you 1 minute to do your business before locking down and spraying itself like a giant flush.

But still...yeah. I'd have to be pretty desperate. So happy for our tendency to have bathrooms available in almost every place of business.