Saturday, April 29, 2017

Something Amusing For Saturday...

I have had the handymen around all day yesterday working on my hall bathroom. I'm having it remodeled, new tube and tile and all new plumbing fixtures.They should finish up today, I think.

Any time you have a house that's as old as this one, some repairs are going to have to be made. Besides the age of the house, cracks had shown up in a couple of places in the sheetrock and that led to a leveling job. Sort of never ending, ya know? Anyway, today I wanted to show a couple orf animal videos for ya. Is that alright?





That's enough for now. I better get back to my supervisor position (which means watching while others work)!

Coffee out on the patio again today!

4 comments:

Sixbears said...

Supervisor is the best job. Thanks for the amusing videos.

Momlady said...

Very entertaining! Thanks, HJ. Hope the remodeling goes according to plan.

HermitJim said...

Hey Sixbears...
I have to agree! Seems suited to my personality.
Thanks for stopping by this morning!


Hey Momlady...
Glad you liked them!
Thanks for coming over today!

JO said...

Love these animal clips as long as the animals are not injured.

Boy do I know about old house repairs. Fix one thing and all of a sudden 4 more repairs are needed. Had my place leveled a few months ago, doors wouldn't close some wouldn't open. and yes cracks. Kitchen in dire need of something or is it everything. Enjoy your new bathroom.