Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Gonna Be Late Today...!

Sorry folks, but my post is going to be late today...I have some things that I have to take care of. For those of you that might be early readers and need a cup of the Hermit's coffee to jump start your morning, I am leaving the coffee pot cooking . Just so you won't be too disappointed with me, I'm leaving a little video for you to watch.

I'll come back later in the day with an update...OK?

Oh, and before I forget...today is JS's (9planetreviews) birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOHN!!


6 comments:

blondie said...

LMAO !!!
Damn we're good Jim!
Hope js likes it!
hahaha

js said...

Thanks to the both of you. I did catch blondie's reference to my wallpaper and what's in this song!

Again, thanks.

js

Cat Melton said...

I've always enjoyed that song. Good old Statler Brothers.

Wonder if JS has actually counted those flowers on his wall...lol.
Gotta go over and wish him a happy one... see ya later, Jim.

Cat

HermitJim said...

Hey Cat...thanks for dropping by! Well, we single guys have to have a hobby, ya know? Keeps us off the streets and out of the pool halls!

See ya later..
Jim

js said...

I never thought about that wall paper. But gain, I don't really care. Women do. Oh well.

johnski

HermitJim said...

Hey John...long as it doesn't bother you, that's what counts, right?

Jim