Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday Morning Cartoons Are Back...

I know, I know ! I should be amazing you with all the figures of how much money I'ver made through the week. I should be begging and pleading with you to join me as my affiliate in some program or another. I should be either ranting against something or someone, or singing the praises and profits to be made by one or two of the newest programs or games going on.

But it is Saturday and the weekend, and I need to work on the book I'm putting together for Christmas. So I'm gonna cheat a little bit by starting the day off with a cartoon. Just like the old days when we were kids! In fact, this particular cartoon was made in 1952...a long time ago.

Help yourself to the coffee...and I may be back with an update if anything important comes up, OK? OK!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Read your blog from yesterday, too. Don't get me stearted on Wal-Mart!!! Thanks for the cartoon I think I need to change my name to Wiley because I can certainly relate to ol' W.C.
Book?? I better get one.
Love ya lots.

HermitJim said...

Hey Sis...thanks for stopping by. You and I have had first hand experience with WallyWorld so know what to expect from thisgiant of the industry. Many of us can relate to Wiley Coyote in his never ending quest to get the roadrunner as we spend the larger portion of our lives chasing after one rainbow or another.I know I do...

Thanks again for stopping by...Love ya!

Lydia said...

Hi Jim, you made me laugh! Cartoons are so much better than money talk anyway. Just finished watching SpongeBob, my favorite these days. :)

Have a great day!
lydia

HermitJim said...

Hey Lydia...I sure appreciate you dropping by! Cartoons are an enjoyable way to get away for about 5 minutes and we all know that laughter can be a wonderful medecine or tonic to start the day with.

Glad you enjoyed it...and thanks again for stopping by!