Saturday, May 2, 2009

Let Me Mess With Your Head...!

Just to clear the cobwebs caused by all the stress of the past week!

I know that we have all had a lot to process, to ponder, to pretend that we understand. Our minds get foggy with the issues forced upon us by the mainstream media and the talking heads. If we are going to have to listen to double talk and get our brains all twisted up in a knot all week, them we might as well use the weekend to untwist and unwind a bit!

In order to assist all of my fellow twistees in becoming untwisted and unfogged, I decided that this morning instead of having cartoons, we should have a little bit of fun activity for our brains...or maybe I should say, with our brains!

So, ready or not...here we go! Enjoy!

If one doctor doctors another doctor, does the doctor who doctors the doctor doctor the doctor the way the doctor he is doctoring doctors? Or does he doctor the doctor the way the doctor who doctors doctors?

I thought a thought. But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought.

I need not your needles, they're needless to me;
For kneading of noodles, 'twere needless, you see;
But did my neat knickers but need to be kneed,
I then should have need of your needles indeed.

Betty Botter had some butter,
"But," she said, "this butter's bitter.
If I bake this bitter butter,it would make my batter bitter.
But a bit of better butter--that would make my batter better."

So she bought a bit of butter,
better than her bitter butter,
and she baked it in her batter,
and the batter was not bitter.
So 'twas better Betty Botter
bought a bit of better butter.

The soldiers shouldered shooters on their shoulders!

I think that's enough to get us started! Mind feeling a little less muddled yet? Are you a little less twisted, mind-wise? I thought that would do the trick!

Now let's get another cup of coffee and sit on the patio for a while, my friend!

12 comments:

Jess (Ozark Momma) said...

(taps her temple gently) Always a twisted mind here, HJ...but 'tisn't so bad...lots of nice things come from a twisted mind ya know!!!

Gonna have to record the youngest screamer reciting 'She sell seashells' for ya someday soon...before he gets it right!!

Pass the joe HJ...I'm in for the long haul!

HermitJim said...

Hey Momma...

Just got to love your twisted mind! I'll bet the screamer sounds real cute doing the tongue twister! Likw to hear him sometimes...

Good to see you today! More coffee coming up!

JoJo said...

Good day to you Freind,
I decided to answer these little twisters for you.
#1 Doctor his way
#2 Always
#3 Thats correct
#4 throw away that nasty butter
#5 yes they do.
OK now I want a straw for the coffee pot that really hurt this used up brain.
I was going to do my Walmart run but now I don't have the strength to go.(any excuse will do)
JoJo

HermitJim said...

JoJo...

You crack me up, Girl! Nothing like making a friend smile a bit and helping to dodge the WallyWorld bullet!

Good of you to come by this morning, my friend!

Rod said...

You need to put a word of caution on this...Do not read until you have had at least 1 cup of coffee!

Rod

HermitJim said...

Hey Rod...

You want something really scary and funny at the same time? Trying saying these out loud!

After a couple of cups, of course!

Catman said...

Just a question, were the doctors proctologists?

HermitJim said...

Hey Catman...

Now that I do not know! Sorry...

Thanks for coming by!

Ken said...

wow...let me see...could ya repeat that ?...lol


...missed ya Jim...

Bullseye said...

You got me cross eyed there buddy, I need a nap now. lol

Bullseye
Code Name "Bullseye"

Noki said...

Ya know, when I talked like that, the military sent me to psych. Of course, I "passed" their tests. And a few days later the psychiatrist committed suicide. I'm glad I'm like you. :-D

Hugs,
Ashley

HermitJim said...

Hey Bullseye...

Naps are good..! I like 'em!

Thanks for coming by!


Hey Ashley...

I understand that happens from information overload sometimes.

Thanks for the visit!