Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Time For Some Laughs...!

I got this from my baby Sis and it was just too good not to share!

With the political front turning into more and more of a joke, maybe this is a perfect time to turn away from the clown antics currently practiced by some of the PTB and enjoy some plain ol' funny stuff!

WHERE I HAVE AND HAVE NOT BEEN:

I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots.
Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.

I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.

I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport;
you have to be driven there.
I have made several trips there, thanks to my friends,
family and work.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump,
and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore.

I have never been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go,
and I try not to visit there.

I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.

Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often
as I'm getting older.

One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets
the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart!
At my age I need all the stimuli I can get!

And more and more I think of the Hereafter. Several times a day,
in fact, I enter a room and think "What am I here after?"

Sound familiar? Join the Club!!

Now I don't know about you, but I found this to be very funny! I can always use a good laugh!

How about some fresh coffee on the patio? Looks like a pretty day ahead!

15 comments:

Sixbears said...

Just for grins and giggles, there's a town in NH named "Dummer." Been there.

Phyllis (N/W Jersey) said...

Love the last one...because it is really, really true!
Make a big pot of coffee. I'll bring the honey biscuits!

Rob said...

A good laugh indeed. Thanks for sharing

BBC said...

I've been everywhere man, breathed the mountain air man........

Momlady said...

Glad the write wasn't in Tolerable. A bad place to be.

Anonymous said...

Pretty punny stuff! 8^)

Baby Sis said...

Happy to share a giggle, Bubba. We could all use more of them these days. Sun is shining, breeze is cool, and my gardenias are blooming for the first time in 3 years - gonna be a great day!

Love you lots - enjoy your free Saturday coming up!

Big Hugs -

Ben in Texas said...

Yep, all true, I been in that same room with ya,several times. :-)

linda m said...

Thanks for starting my day off with a good laugh. Those were great.

Dizzy-Dick said...

I'm in sensitive about the whole thing (grin)

Phelan said...

Ok, that's cute.

JO said...

I love them all and I can now use them when I have one of those many moments, :0

I will gladly have coffee with you this morning on your patio. Mornings up here in the mountains are a little nippy still. Days are beautiful.

HermitJim said...

Thanks for all the crazy comments, everyone!

Most of the time, the comments are the best part of my post! I appreciate the help!

Selous Scout said...

I came here to say something but now I have forgotten what it was...

Have good day Jim!

Ken said...

...hehehe,i resemble those remarks...lol