Sunday, September 2, 2012

Another Fun Sunday...!

I know how we all look forward to the Sunday Funnies.

Believe it or not, Buddy likes to watch the screen and chase the figures as they move! If I could keep him off the keyboard, I wouldn't mind! I get some crazy garbage on the screen when he walks back and forth across the keys, believe me!

It's been raining pretty good here and has cooled down all the way to the low 80's. Pretty nice for a change!



I think we have time for just one more, don't you agree?



I hope you all have a very good day today and that you enjoyed the 'toons!

Coffee in the kitchen this morning. I'm in the mood for some lemon pie, ya know?

4 comments:

Phyllis (N/W Jersey) said...

Two good ones - Thanks Mr. Hermit!
'Hope Buddy enjoyed them as much as we did.
Lemon pie? Be right there.......

JO said...

Of course I enjoyed them. :)).
Getting rain is a good thing down in your neck of the woods and the cooler temps are really a relief.

Now for some lemon pie and hot coffee I'm there.

HermitJim said...

Hey Phyllis...
Glad you liked them!

Buddy slept right through both of them, I'm afraid. Must be all the mischief he's been causing.

Thanks for coming over today!


Hey JoJo...
Good rain yesterday, but so far today it has been clear.

Back up to the high 90s again, I'm afraid!

Thanks, sweetie, for coming over this morning!

BlueEyedBaby said...

I love a good cartoon on a beautiful Sunday morning. Send some of that rain this way!! Have a great week!!
Oh! And you should post more pictures of your kitty, girls love kitties ;)