Saturday, September 1, 2012

I Must Apologize...!

I decided that I owe a serious "I'm sorry" to all the new followers in our group!

I should have taken the time long before now to welcome each and every person that is a follower here at the Hermit's house...especially the most recent ones! Never in my wildest imagination did I think I would have added so many new friends when I started this blog! My first post was back on November 7, 2007. Can you believe it? This blog has lasted longer than any of my marriages, but that's another story for another day!

By the way, I have a couple of new pictures of the "roomie" to share! Sorry he was asleep, but he only has two speeds...running flat out and sound asleep!

Just one more!


Again, thanks in a very big way for all of you that make my day so much better just by being a follower and for coming by each and every day! I truly appreciate it!

Coffee on the patio this morning, if that's OK. Since it's pretty warm out on the patio, I have iced tea, if you'd rather have it!

8 comments:

Phyllis (N/W Jersey) said...

What a cute fluff ball! 'Hope you are enjoying each other's company.
It's NEVER too hot to have coffee - I'll bring some peach pie!

JMD said...

HJ, hopefully you have equipped the young furball with toys? A real good friend you have found.

Momlady said...

Looks like a very contented kitten-cat.

JO said...

WOW! Has it been that long already?

Love that it has lasted longer than your marriages. We have a lot in common. LOL No wonder we stick together. hahaa
Coffee with you is always a delight my friend.

And Kitty is so sweet.

HermitJim said...

Hey Phyllis...
Never too hot to have coffee? Lady, you are a woman after my own heart!

Peach pie sure sounds great this morning! I'll have a piece!

Thanks for coming over today!


Hey JMD...
The floor in my room looks like "the attack of the two year olds!"

He has more toys around than I have, that's for sure! Scattered, but plentiful!

Thanks for dropping by today!


Hey Momlady...
I think he is fairly content and getting used to the new surroundings.

He does sleep with me and at least he quit getting under the covers and attacking my feet while I'm asleep!

Have a great day and thanks fo4r stopping by today!


Hey JoJo...
Hard to believe, isn't it? A total of 1769 post...and you have been with me from almost the start!

We must have a lot in common to get along so well after all this time!

Thanks, sweetie, for coming over today!

Dizzy-Dick said...

Pets are very important in a persons life. Anyone who has never had a pet has not had a full life.

WrethaOffGrid said...

What a precious kitty, I used to live in a house full of them... They definitely have their own personalities... I miss them, sometimes. :)

Wretha

linda m said...

That is one cute "roomie". All I can say ia Awwwww!