Sunday, March 3, 2013

This Sunday It's Tom And Jerry...!

I always liked Tom and Jerry. I don't know exactly why, but I like 'em!

Here's a couple that have a little age on them. All for your Sunday morning viewing!



Ya know, someone spent a lot of time drawing these cartoons just so we could enjoy a little entertainment! Cool, huh?



If you don't mind, I'd like just one more!



Well, that's enough silliness for now. I have a good book I need to finish reading! Hard work, ya know?

Let's have our coffee in the kitchen this morning. Maybe some cinnamon toast on the side?

3 comments:

Phyllis (N/W Jersey) said...

You always make my day, Mr. Hermit and I just love the old cartoons!
25 and cloudy here this morning. Coffee and cinnamon toast is just perfect!

JO said...

I actual remember that last one.

Pass the pot please. The toast sounds yummy.

HermitJim said...

Hey Phyllis...
I'm glad you enjoyed them.

Shaping up to be a nice day here!

Thanks for coming by this morning!


Hey Jo...
Really? That's pretty cool that you remember it.

Thanks, sweetie, for coming over this morning!