Sunday, September 15, 2013

Saturday Was A Bust...!

Since Saturday was such a bust as far as a post went, I'm hoping that today is better, ya know?

After all, we all need a little fun to start our Sunday off right, don't we? Sure we do! What would Sunday morning be without some old-fashioned cartoons?



Gotta love the ol' Foghorn Leghorn! Always trying to pull the wool over someones eyes. Maybe he's a politician, ya reckon?



We'll mix it up a bvit today. Don't want anyone to get bored, ya know?



That should be enough to get us started, don't you think? BTW, don't forget to keep our friends in Colorado in your prayers, OK? In fact, you might mention any and all in the way of the floods and high water! I'm sure they would appreciate it!

Time for some coffee out on the patio this morning. Rains coming (supposedly) but we will take a chance!

3 comments:

Chickenmom said...

Three chicken cartoons in a row - you made my day, Mr. Hermit! Chilly here at 38 - I'll bring some warm crumb buns for all.

JO said...

I need those toons this morning before I drag myself outside to finish off the camper. Dang I'm old.

Warm crumb buns! Oh yes and coffee with my friends on the patio Great way to start the day.

HermitJim said...

Hey Phyllis...
Wonder how I knew you would like them?

Thanks for coming over today!



Hey Jo...
Won't be long before you are camping away! I know you are looking forward to it!

Thanks, sweetie, for coming over today!