Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Quote I thought Was Good...

The monotony and solitude of a quiet life stimulates the creative mind.
Albert Einstein

The reason I put this in is to show another reason why I choose to separate myself from the everyday hustle and bustle of life outside my door as best I can. At least on the Internet I can have a certain say in who I associate with. I can also study and contemplate the things that are truly interesting to me without feeling I have to explain anything to anyone.

Now at the sake of being a bore, I have to remind you of a couple of programs that are continually paying and show signs of lasting a long time. If you really want to make some money you owe it to yourself to check them out. I really don't care if you join under me or not, but at least do yourself the service of looking at them. They could help you in your quest to make some headway in the search for solid programs...OK?

e2epay and 10DollarsWonder are the names. Simple little programs...that PAY!

I'm going for coffee...want some?

2 comments:

blondie said...

Anyone who is reading this comment, you really DO owe it to yourself to join one, or both of those programs that the Hermit mentioned.

And DO join from his links as you read it here and he deserves to have you as his referral.

I was the support person for both of those programs on their launch days. I can honestly say they are not a scam, they are reliable, and I believe they will last a very long time. I still keep in close touch with the Admin of the programs and things are going extremely well!

So if you have $10 bucks laying around doing nothing, these 2 are a pretty good bet of a continued success.

ps, Nice quote Hermit. I agree :)

HermitJim said...

Thanks for the comments, Blondie...always glad to hear from someone that understands the difference between being alone and being lonely. Being alone is a personal choice, while being lonely is why we have pets...right?