Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunday Has Come Again...

And once again is almost gone. I have spent most of the day joining and surfing in Traffic Exchanges...something I haven't done for a long time. I had almost forgotten just how loaded with adware and spyware these exchanges can be. Luckily I have a habit of scanning my p.c. ever so often during the day...just in case.

Now, I know that I don't have to remind most people out there...but it can never be said often enough that it is imperative to protect yorself as much as possible from viruses and spyware, especially if you visit a great number of sites each day! Some folks only need to scan once a week or so, but better to play it safe. In this case, more is better! Time to go back to the basics, folks! Basics...!

Now, my friends, I am going to go have some baked ham that I made Friday, maybe with some mashed potatoes and red-eye gravy! A little pea salad on the side...and of course, fresh coffee. Tonight I have some pinto beans in the crock pot with some salt pork and tomorrow, when they are done...I'll make a fresh batch of corn bread and eat like a king!

Have a good night, one and all!

3 comments:

blondie said...

Put the ham in the beans too.
Ham n beans n cornbread! Yum!!
You're makin me hungry :)
What time is dinner? hahaha
blondie

HermitJim said...

I did just that, Blondie, and used ham instead of salt pork! Makes your tongue reach out and slap your brains out! Thanks for the comment...

blondie said...

Now THATS funny !