Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday Musings...

A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.
Mark Twain

Sounds like a good quote for a Hermit to remember, right? I thought so myself. You have to approve of yourself in order to be comfortable as a hermit or anything else. It also helps if you have a good sense of humor...

Let me use myself as an example here. I'll tell you want some people say about me...and what it really means! He's a little radical...!( means that I like to try new things once in a while...)! He's a real loner...(means that I don't follow the crowd...) I think he's a pagan...!( means that I don't go to the same church they do...) I just don't understand him...! (means they will not listen to what I'm saying...) Why does he do that...? (means that they wish they had the courage to do the same thing...) He won't take anything seriously...( means that I have a different sense of humor than they do...)

The point I'm trying to make here is that you need to believe in yourself. Be aware of the nay sayers in your life, and don't let them choose your path for you! Just like the man said " To thine ownself be true! "

While you ponder all this heavy stuff...whadda ya say we have some coffee...OK? OK...

No comments: