Saturday, February 28, 2009

Poor Kitty...!

Sorry...but I just couldn't resist!

A teacher is explaining biology to her 4th grade students.

''Human beingsare the only animals that stutter,'' she says.

A little girl raises her hand. ''I had a kitty-cat who stuttered.''

The teacher, knowing how precious some of these stories could become, asked the girl to describe the incident.

''Well'', she began, ''I was in the back yard with my kitty and the Rottweiler that lives next door got a running start and before we knew it, he jumped over the fence into our yard!''

''That must've been scary,'' said the teacher.

''It sure was,'' said the little girl. ''My kitty raised her back, went Sssss, Sssss, Sssss' and before she could say 'Shit!', the Rottweiler ate her!''

The teacher had to leave the room.

That's all for now...let's have some fresh coffee!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

once i stopped chuckling,,,,thank you kindly for a good start to the day..peace......

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO
YeOldFurt

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Now that was priceless!

HermitJim said...

Hey Erik...more than welcome, my friend! Thanks for coming by this morning!


Hey Furt...can't you just picture it? You know the teacher had to struggle to not laugh...

Thanks for the visit.


Hey Molly...sure am glad you liked it, and that you came by today!

Ken said...

...yep,refill the cup Jim,i'm gonna clean my nose and the keyboard from the last cup...lol...

scoutinlife said...

LMAO! Just spewed on the key board at work!

HermitJim said...

Hey Ken...does sort of grab the tickle bone, doesn't it? Hey, thanks for the visit today!


Hey Scout...sorry to make you mess up the keyboard...but gld you got a laugh out of it!

Thanks for coming by!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the pure gut laugh! We could all use more of those don't ya know!

HermitJim said...

Hey SFChick...a little humor in the day never hurts, I'm thinking! Glad you enjoyed it and glad you came by!

Jess (Ozark Momma) said...

Sigh...Hermit, if I weren't married and you weren't so far away...I'd move in with ya for the coffee and laughs! lol

HermitJim said...

Hey Momma...I'd bring ya coffee in bed every day, I would! Glad I could bring a smile to your face!

Thanks for the kind words and for dropping by today!

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Now THIS is why i nominate you for V.P.!

:)

HermitJim said...

And I'll try and do ya proud! And keep the coffee pot going as well!

Thanks for the visit!