Saturday, July 2, 2011
Art From A Pencil...!
Some people are such natural artist, they see beauty in every little thing!
When I say "little thing," I'm talking about as little as the lead end of a pencil! This is not something you want to try if you are the least bit shaky!
So creative, nothing I can say will do justice to his work! Just take a look at these pictures!
A PENCIL MAKER TOLD THE PENCIL 5 IMPORTANT LESSONS JUST BEFORE PUTTING IT IN THE BOX :
1. EVERYTHING YOU DO WILL ALWAYS LEAVE A MARK .
2. YOU CAN ALWAYS CORRECT THE MISTAKES YOU MAKE.
3. WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS WHAT IS INSIDE OF YOU.
4. IN LIFE , YOU WILL UNDERGO PAINFUL SHARPENINGS, WHICH WILL ONLY MAKE YOU BETTER.
5. TO BE THE BEST PENCIL, YOU MUST ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE HELD AND GUIDED BY THE HAND THAT HOLDS YOU.
We all need to be constantly sharpened. This parable may encourage you to know that you are a special person, with unique God-given talents and abilities. Only you can fulfill the purpose which you were born to accomplish. Never allow yourself to get discouraged and think that your life is insignificant and cannot be changed and, like the pencil, always remember that the most important part of who you are, is what's inside of you and then allow yourself to be guided by the hand of God.
Just something to think about this Saturday!
How about some fresh coffee on the patio? I'm "drawn" to the outside this morning!