Monday, March 2, 2009

A Surprise Award...!

My friend OWMom, from Confessions of an Overworked Mom gave me this really cool award!


It is made even more special by the fact that someone thinks enough of what we do to give us recognition of any kind. Makes me feel very humble indeed!

There are some rules that go with this award...but they're not hard! The rules are as follows:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude.(If you don't have 10, its ok.)3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

The only problem is...it's hard to pick only 10 blogs, cause I like all of them, and wish that all could get some type of award. But in keeping with the rules, here are my choices in random order...

1...Cat's Collection

2...In The Wake of the Swollen Goat

3...Maddog's Yard

4...Missi's Blog

5...Old Lightning

6...Rod's Wanderings

7...Serenity

8...My Road To Freedom

9...John's Blog And Review

10...A Solitude Of Hermits

How lucky we are in this day and age, that we have such a fine selection of wonderful blogs to read and learn from. These are only a few of my daily reads. I like them all, and am a great fan of each and every one of them. There are many, many more...just way too many to mention.

That's all I have for now, so what do you say to a fresh cup of coffee? C'mon, my friend!

10 comments:

Ellen said...

Hey Jim - close but I'm not Ozark Momma :)

HermitJim said...

Sorry about that! Guess that's what I get from posting when I'm sleepy, huh? I'll try and do better!

My intentions were good...they really were!

Lydia said...

Good morning Jim,

I'm as sleepy now as you must have been :) But awake enough for a smile of appreciation. Thanks so much for thinking of me again. I'm so honored.

Have a great day! We have a blistery cold and snowy start here in the northeast. :(

thanks again Jim!
:)
lydia

HermitJim said...

Hey Lydia...my pleasure...and sorry about the cold weather.

You stay warm, ok?

Ellen said...

LOL just need more coffee, Jim!

HermitJim said...

More coffee and need to start wearing my glasses when at the PC...

It's hell getting old!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again Jim.
I hope I have something of interest to contribute.

HermitJim said...

I always enjoy what you share, my man. Just let us continue to share...

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Hey Uncle, you got puppies, some lemonade, and a sisterhood pair of britches too, eh? LOL!!!

It is cool to have so many great minds to be able to draw from... good job, buddy!

And slow down on the followship train there, hermit! LOL! Growing faster than the second hand of a clock can keep track of! ha!

None more deserved, I say! Here Here!

Love ya, man!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jim,

Got a surprise from js of 9PlanetReviews where he honored me with an award and well..here I am and thanks for starting this Blog recognition wheel in motion...time should be taken every once in awhile to say thanks to our fellow Bloggers.
I'll take that cup of coffee now...lol
All the best

Gord