Sunday, November 15, 2009
A Little Sunday Silliness...!
You ever have one of those days when it seems like your computer is taking over?
If so, you may appreciate some of these following offerings for today! If nothing else, maybe it will give you something to smile about!
Here are some sure signs that your computer may need replacing...
10. Lower corner of screen has the words "Etch-a-sketch" on it.
9. It's celebrity spokesman is that "Hey Vern!" guy.
8. In order to start it, you need some jumper cables and a friend's car.
7. It's slogan is "Pentium: redefining mathematics".
6. The "quick reference" manual is 120 pages long.
5. Whenever you turn it on, all the dogs in your neighborhood start howling.
4. The screen often displays the message, "Ain't it break time yet?"
3. The manual contains only one sentence: "Good Luck!"
2. The only chip inside is a Dorito.
1. You've decided that your computer is an excellent addition to your fabulous paperweight collection.
Now, if that weren't enough for ya, see if these pictures help to put things in perspective!
Now that we have something to think about...let's get some coffee and sit outside for a bit!