Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Spring In My Step...!!


Even though Winter is pretty well settled in for real here in the south, I found myself with a spring in my step today!

Two of my online friends, one that I have had the opportunity to meet in person, sent me a special care package today! Two beautiful tins, filled with some home made treasures! What a special surprise...and a treat for the taste buds! This just made my day, and I wanted to say a very special "Thank you!" to my friends Kyddryn and Momlady!

They are both fellow bloggers, and if you have not had the opportunity to read them...I invite you to drop by their blogs and take a look. Both are well written and certainly worthy of a visit!

Since it would be such a shame to waste this new found energy and good feeling, I figured it would be a great time to play this video. A special treatment of an old classic!



Now, my friends, let's get some fresh coffee and sit around the kitchen table for a bit! If you're good...you can have a cookie!

6 comments:

Kyddryn said...

Tremendous, Mister Hermit, sir! I love the tight harmonies, and how dynamic the performance is!

I think I'll go see what else they have on offer over at YouTube...

Cheers!

Shade and Sweetwater,
K (and you're welcome...)

HermitJim said...

Hey K...
So many videos...so little time!

It is a bit rousing, isn't it? And different than anything I've seen in a while!

Thanks for coming over today...and MANY thanks for the Care package!

Rae said...

Great way to start the morning.

Momlady said...

And a rousing good morning to you! Glad you are enjoying the treats. It was our pleasure to send them to you. Have a wondrous day.

JoJo said...

Good Morning My Special One, Out standing way to start the day.
And I am always good >8-) so I can have a cookie. Thanks to your friends for the package, that was very nice of them and yummie too.

HermitJim said...

Hey Rae...
I'm sure glad that you like it!

I'm also happy that you could come by today...


Hey Momlady...
Boy, I am enjoying them immensely! Only trouble is...making them last!


I appreciate the visit today, dear lady!


Hey JoJo...
Sure am glad you like the video...and I'm also glad you could come by today!

You stay warm, sweetie!