Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Today...It's Conundrums !
Here's something you might have a little fun with today.
A little exercise for the brain is a good thing...especially with your morning coffee. I don't know about you, but I need all the help I can get now days, ya know?
1. A boy undertakes to put something in a playmate's left hand which the playmate cannot possibly take in his right. What is this? [ANSWER]
2. At what time of day was Adam created? [ANSWER]
3. Can a leopard change his spots? [ANSWER]
4. Did Jonah cry when the whale swallowed him? [ANSWER]
5. From a word of five letters, take two and leave one. [ANSWER]
6. How could the letter G surprise a farmer? [ANSWER]
7. How does the transposition of the parts of a word express the difference between a welcome and a wish for your departure? [ANSWER]
8. How many hard-boiled eggs can a man eat on an empty stomach? [ANSWER]
9. How many wives is a man lawfully entitled to by the English prayer book? [ANSWER]
10. How would securely hitching a horse affect his speed? [ANSWER]
Today's entertainment is brought to you by (where else?) The Old Farmer's Almanac.
Now, my friend, let's get some coffee...OK? OK!