Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Careful How You Dress...!
Sometimes as we get older, it's hard to change our way of thinking.
What we once considered an acceptable way of dressing is suddenly frowned on by others! I don't know why, but some folks seem to think that just because we have some age on us...we can't manage the choosing of appropriate attire for the day!
I don't believe this for a minute, but just to serve as a reminder to some of my older friends and cohorts I decided to post a small list here of some things that should probably NOT be worn together! Some folks would find fault with it, and if you're like me you don't want to make folks uncomfortable!
1. A nose ring and bifocals
2. Spiked hair and bald spots
3. A pierced tongue and dentures
4. Miniskirts and support hose
5. Ankle bracelets and corn pads
6. Speedo's and cellulite
7. A belly button ring and a gall bladder surgery scar
8. Unbuttoned disco shirts and a heart monitor
9. Midriff shirts and a midriff bulge
10. Bikinis and liver spots
11. Short shorts and varicose veins
12. Inline skates and a walker
11. Thongs and Depends
Although some of these can be fun just because of the shock factor, you might want to save them for important events...like the in-laws visits! That's when they can really be fun, ya know?
Now, let's get some coffee and sit outside while it's still cool out!