Monday, October 25, 2010
Some Helpful Tips For Husbands...!
I found that most men can do their own laundry, and for the most part can do just fine!
However, there are some cases where the wife has to teach the husband the proper way! I don't know if this is because the husband really doesn't know, or if he is merely trying to get someone else to do the laundry!
Having been married before, more than once, I know that many women seem to think that men are not too bright. Believe me, I have experienced this first hand! Other than get into a long argument with the wife over this issue, it may be a lot of easier to let them think that they are right! It all depends on the individual, ya know?
Anyway, I found this handy guide called "Husband's Guide To Doing Laundry", obviously written by a wife! I thought I would put it up here just as an example of what I mean!
1. First, locate your laundry. It can usually be found in the hamper -- that's a container designed to hold dirty clothing. Depending on the household's preferences, a hamper is placed in a bedroom, in a bathroom or in the laundry room itself.
2. The laundry room is the little room next to the garage. It's the one with the washer and the dryer in it.
3. The washer is the one where you put the dirty clothes and detergent. The dryer is the one where you put the clothes after they are washed.
4. Yes, the dryer is the one where you can watch the clothes go round and round.
5. Yes, the dryer is the one that makes your clothes come out all hot.
6. Dirty clothes are not hot.
7. No, I will not just skip this whole laundry hassle by going out and buying you more underwear.
8. No, you may not attend the PTA dinner without any underwear on.
9. Yes, you are going to the PTA dinner.
10. Actually, I know for a fact that the PTA president's husband does his own laundry. In fact, he does the whole family's laundry.
11. No, you may not ask the PTA president's husband to do your laundry.
12. No, you may not ask the PTA president to do your laundry.
13. In fact, just stay away from the PTA president. If I even catch you looking at that little hussy, I will stuff you into the hamper.
14. Our hamper, by the way, is in the laundry room. The one with the washer and the dryer in it. Where you will be sleeping for the rest of the week.
Hopefully you folks realize understand that this is all in fun! I am not trying to poke fun at anyone here, and this list is only meant to entertain! However, if you do have a problem with the proper way to do laundry...then maybe this list can be of some use for you!
You don't even need to be married to use it!
Now, my friends, let's get some fresh coffee and sit on the patio for a bit! We can discuss the mystery of the disappearing socks on laundry day!