Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Grins With Tom And Jerry...!

What would Sunday at the Hermit's be without some cartoons?

Most of you know that, and the fact that many folks continue to stop by on Sunday means that it's OK ! Gotta have a little fun from time to time, right?



Don't tell anyone, but I actually had to laugh out loud at these sound effects. That's my favorite thing about Tom and Jerry!



For many folks, Sunday is a good day for golf. We can do golf! Well, maybe we can't actually do golf, but we can certainly watch!



Well, I guess that's all for today! Should be enough smiles to at least get you started!

Coffee on the patio today. It's a little foggy, but I have donuts if that helps!

4 comments:

Ken said...

...just in case i haven't thanked you enuff for the weekend 'toons...

Phyllis (N/W Jersey) said...

Another three good ones, Mr. Hermit!
It's 7 here - getting so tired of the cold weather. (only two more months until Spring). Donuts? Save me a chocolate one!

HermitJim said...

Hey Ken...
My pleasure, buddy! Glad to do it!

Thanks for coming by today!


Hey Phyllis...
I sure can understand that! I was running the AC all of yesterday!Consider it saved, my friend!

Thanks for dropping in today!


JO said...

Good ones once again.
I understand soggy. If I didn't meet such great people on my trip it would have been a wash.
Need coffee this morning to dry out and a donut would be nice too.