Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday again...

And I'm reminded of something that my Sister sent me in an email. It was about retirement and asked the question "How many days in a week?". The answer was "6 Saturdays, 1 Sunday!".
Sometimes that's the way that I feel...sort of like being on vacation all the time!

Don't get me wrong now...I still get a lot done. At least, the important stuff that can't wait! For instance, I started to the store today and what is the first thing I noticed? A flat tire...big as life! Great way to start the morning...but the worst part is that I let myself get mad and out of balance. That meant bad Karma for sure, so I spent the rest of the day trying to get myself back into balance.

So here it is 10:30 pm, nothing I wanted to get done was finished...so tomorrow I start again, only this time I plan to keep a proper frame of mind and do it right. Gotta make sure to have some fresh coffee all ready first thing...come and join me, ok? On that note, let me offer this little bit of history for those old enough to remember it...

No comments: