Sunday, January 20, 2008

Superbowl Sunday...

Is coming up soon for those of you that follow that type of thing. I never have been much of a sports fan...just never got into it much. But I understand all the hype and build-up, and don't fault those that enjoy it. We all have our own little favorite things and most of the time someone else thinks that it's a waste of time. That, my friends, is called life.

I finally followed Blondie's lead and joined All-Teamed-Up! Even though I could have joined for free...I opted for the paid upgrade. Call me crazy...but something tells me that this one might be a good thing! The upgrade is a one time fee of $35 but I consider it a good investment compared to some of the garbage I have wasted money on in the past, ya know?

All this excitement means I gotta make some fresh coffee...want some?

No comments: