Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursday evening...

And it is trying to turn cold again. By cold, I mean cold for here...not cold like up North! I really don't mind the cooler weather that much...it gives me a chance to catch up on my reading. That is, if I can convince myself to stay off the Internet!

It's just that there is SO much to read, explore, research, investigate, chat about, try out, join, un-join, play, think on, pass on, download, upload and so on and so on and so on...it is hard to find a place to stop! There seems to be a domino effect here...cause when you read about something, the next thing you do is to Google it, and the first thing you know half the day is gone!

But it's FUN, at least for me...and it's cheap entertainment compared to some of the other options. And more importantly to me, I don't have to go anywhere to enjoy all this entertainment! Being a Hermit, that's an important factor...any excuse, I guess!

Well, I'm off to make some coffee and finish reading my book...and check my email, and post my blog, and read some other blogs, and look up a....maybe I'll stick to the book tonight, ya know?

No comments: