Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Yesterday's Update Today...

Sometimes you just lose track of time, ya know? Yesterday I got caught up in other things besides working on the blog, my PC, my book, that sort of thing. I spent the first part of the morning finishing up the new PC I bought for my Mom. Actually the PC wasn't new, but used. However, it's a Dell and I finally got Mom trained enough to where she is comfortable using FireFox and Avant instead of IE...and because of the speed being so much better than her old one, she will enjoy it more.

Let me take a quick moment to sing the praises of 10DollarsWonder. I continue to cycle as do my followers. I bought some more positions this morning. I really like this program and will like it even better when the admin gets the transfer from e2epay done. But it's coming, I'm sure!

If you are still looking for a legitimate opportunity for long term payback, let me suggest the folks at GDI. I had overlooked this program for nearly a year because their ads can be a little cheesy...well, ok. A lot cheesy! However, they have been around for a long time and offer products that never gets old on the net. I'm really surprised more people don't openly push this program! From the first day I joined, I started getting new prospects . I actually was amazed at how fast folks were taking a look at the presentation and signing up. You owe it to yourself to investigate it, I believe.

Well, I will expand on this list later today, but right now I'm going for some coffee and some sleep...in that order! Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back - but wouldn't it be late for coffee and then try to sleep. Yawn !!

HermitJim said...

Hey Myrna...thanks for dropping by! I guess I am lucky enough to be able to drink coffee and go right to bed without any trouble . Never had coffee keep me awake!

Jim